HHFMA OK-LS Lone Star Chapter Red River Showdown
Two stellar HFMA chapters—Oklahoma and Texas Lone Star—have combined resources to provide YOU with the best Red River Conference possible!
Oh, did I fail to mention; also a chance to visit with Billy Sims, All American 1978 Heisman Trophy winner and Oklahoma football legend?
Come to RE-tool, RE-energize and RE-wind! Let’s strengthen our skills and master what we need to know while earning CPEs.
The outstanding cast of presenters includes:
● DANA FORGIONE, Ph.D, University of Texas at San Antonio. Dr. Forgione provides riveting reality on the economic conditions of the U.S. and its relations to healthcare reform.
● THE MANAGED CARE PANEL provides 3 perspectives and a lively discussion from Jim Foster, Director, Managed Care Economics, Baylor Scott & White with a payor and CMS representatives
● JAMAAL CAMPBELL, ECG Management Consultants & MARIE HAYDUK, Sr. Manager, ECG Management Consultants provide solutions for our physician alignment and compensation challenges
● CLIFF FULLERTON, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Baylor Quality Alliance provides significant insights on population health management
● NORA BELCHER, Ex Director, Texas e-Health Alliance and RICK KELLY, Sr. Director, Network Management, BCBS-OK will show us how to build a meaningful community
● A Case Study: Leveraging Technology to Optimize your Revenue Cycle. Tammy Walsh, Director, Finance, JPS Physician Group and Trent Iden, Sr. Manager, ECG Management Consultants demonstrates the challenges, solutions and outcomes.
And there’s still more! See the detailed AGENDA for more details on the Conference. Remember to wear your school colors for the Friday session; be brave….hats, shirts, face painting all welcome!
When: September 25—26, 2014
Where: WinStar Casino
A limited number of rooms are available. Reservations can be made by calling 800-622-6317 or 580-276-4229 and referring to the group code HFM2014 and meeting name.
September 25-26, 2014
Cirus Group, Inc.
Enable Comp, LLC
The SSI Group
Triage Consulting Group