Join your colleagues as we START HERE…..to lead the change! Come prepared to identify new way to reduce costs, improve quality and position your organization for the challenges in the future.
This premier Institute includes:
● An Access Management Panel with Drew von Eschenbach, VP, Revenue Cycle Operations, Trinity Mother Francis Hospitals & Clinics; Leslie Pierce, Corporate VP, Patient Access, Case Management and HIM, Methodist Health; moderated by Jacob Shurbet, Manager, PwC
● Insights on provider sponsored health plans by Sherry Griffin, Sr. Manager, ECG, Management Consultants
● Communications ‘musts’ for navigating the healthcare landscape by Nancy Swain, President, Strategic Intelligence
● The ‘how to’ achieve operational excellence by Bill Owad, SVP operational excellence, Cardinal Health
● The Stamford Health Case Study with Carla Taymans, Director, Revenue Cycle Management & Compliance,, Stamford Health Integrated Practices (SHIP); Nate McCarthy, Manager, ECG Management Consultants
We’ll also have a special raffle with treasures from the latest Texas de Peru mission trip!
See you in August ….remember; START HERE and learn how to Lead the Change!
When: August 21 - 22, 2014
Where: Los Colinas Country Club | Irving, Texas
Register on line
September 25-26, 2014
Apogee Consulting Group
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Cirus Group, Inc.
Enable Comp, LLC
Triage Consulting Group